Sunday 8 March 2015

Meet the freaking mind

I’m not a storyteller but I make a lot of them. There’s no reason behind my stories but I find myself living in them. It’s only when my heightened emotions dare themselves to look me in the eye, I realize it was a story where I left my conscious far behind.

Some minds are more imaginative than others, and I consider mine to belong in the former. Mind you, it’s not a good thing. The freedom to think without rational restrictions is dangerous. Questions like ‘How could you?’ don’t matter here. 

The contents of this blog will mostly include:

  • Stories, for sure
  • Debates (the ones that you have with yourself)
  • Not-so-wise thoughts

You may find them abusive but they’re not. You may find them absurd, and they are.

Read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment